[OSList] help w/ new global calendar for trainings, osonos events and other learning gatherings?

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Oct 2 13:35:04 PDT 2015

Hi Michael,

It's good you are talking with Harold about the OSI-US website work. I
missed that detail in your post.

To be clear, folks can add to this calendar only after they ask you for
authorization. Right? Am I understanding this correctly?

I wonder if the Google-calendar functionality allows multiple users to
also have Admin-authority, for example: to approve other folks to make
edits, to approve other users to also have Admin-authority, etc.

Daniel