[OSList] What's authority got to do with Open Space ?

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 30 08:39:35 PST 2015

I think it is important for all to understand that the open-source
OpenSpace Agility template contains the explicit unilateral statement of
spirit, purpose and intent... and a protective warning:

"*NOTE*: Attempting to use invitation (and specifically the inviting
Open Space meeting format) to /persuade/, /convince/, or otherwise
/influence anyone to do anything in an Agile adoption without their
explicit consent/ is /*not*/ in alignment with the spirit, purposes and
intent of the OpenSpace Agility technique.
Source link: http://openspaceagility.com/about/