[OSList] powerful questions

june parham via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Nov 24 19:24:30 PST 2015

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Thank you Robin for posting.  The questions you pose  "why am I here? why are we here?  Are so timely for me.  Today, and truly in the last week, the educational institution I work for has left me disappointed, disillusioned and down right pissed off!
So I reflect.  I am here for the students. They expect a quality education and we must deliver it to them, no matter what stands in the way.  The students keep me coming to work each day as I strive to be a better educator.
It is good to ask Why!
June in snowy cold Edmonton Alberta

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone