[OSList] good questions

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 19 11:59:27 PST 2015

Only that sometimes we work and work and work over a question that is beautiful and profound and makes everyone say “AHHHH!” but in reality stands alone as a thing of beauty and somehow never seems to kick of the conversation and leave space for the participants to get to work.  Sometimes the best question is “what should we do together now?”

Chris