[OSList] good questions

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Nov 18 09:52:59 PST 2015

I would have people reflect on how the scriptures teach the community about treating the stranger and the refugee.  You can find a comprehensive list of passages here:

http://www.ucc.org/justice_immigration_worship_biblical-references-to

Have people reflect on some of those and ask what implications such teachings have for their lives. Ask them to talk about where they struggle with this, especially if you live in a place where compassion for refugees is counter cultural. Invite them to share their struggle and their possibilities together.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Harvest Moon Consultants