[OSList] Opening space when borders are closing

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Nov 17 05:17:38 PST 2015

Judith I am smiling as I immediately went to Open Space Technology Facebook
to share it there, then wrote a private note to Harrison saying I'd done so
explaining that I preferred asking for  forgiveness rather than permission.
Of course I knew that anything he posts we can share...

It's what he asks of us also to share our learning and ourselves. Which we
do.

Such comfort and inspiration this community brings!

Suzanne
On Nov 17, 2015 8:08 AM, "Harrison Owen via OSList" <