[OSList] Opening space when borders are closing

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Nov 15 14:24:19 PST 2015

Thank you Harrison.

Open Space wherever, whenever, however, with whom-so-ever as often as you
can.

And that we will do, grateful beyond measure to have the gift of awareness
of opening space including the grieving process.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Harrison Owen via OSList <