[OSList] Terrible attack in Paris

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Nov 15 11:35:24 PST 2015

Christine: I a m very sorry for this brutal facts that touches us even if
we are not directly involve. I also have young children I understand your
point perfectly.
It is the meaning of it: As human groups we need to learn better ways to
address conflicts and we are not there yet.
I agree with you dialogue is the only possibility or chance that can avoid
this type of results.
I also think that we, as open space facilitator, still have a lot of work
to do sharing this method to more and more people!

Adriana

Dra. Adriana Díaz-Berrio
(52) 044 442 1469511 (Cel.)
(52) 442 212 63 92 (Querétaro fijo)