[OSList] Expenses

Tony Budak via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Nov 14 13:10:06 PST 2015

Yes of course Harrison and Léa,  I should have known that the sauce is
the secret. Thanks

Are there any archives of sets of measurable success indicators for key
outputs of the project events that use OST?

Here in the rust belt provinces of Ohio, I doubt that EU is interested.
But I'm certain that local foundations would look favorable on proposals
that use base line data gathered from particular lines of change in
terms of social or self-organizing results, evidence  (sauce)?

On 11/14/2015 3:02 PM, Léa via OSList wrote:

> Hello there...
> I think depending the issue u are dealing with, you can have grants
> from a lot of eu programs (witch are quite heavy) or from private
> foundations like evans or open society
>
> Le 14 nov. 2015 8:55 PM, "Harrison Owen via OSList"
> <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
> <mailto:oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>> a écrit :
>
>     Tony – I was going to answer that I didn’t know of any. Then I
>     recalled that our State Department has put multiple millions into
>     Opening Space in a foreign land. I seem to recall that the EU has
>     done similar sorts of things, as has The World Bank. Even parts of
>     the UN are guilty. Although I am totally certain that none of the
>     above would ever admit to such a thing. I guess the secret sauce
>     is the program and intent – OST is just a funny incidental.
>
>     Harrison
>
>     Winter Address
>
>     7808 River Falls Drive
>
>     Potomac, MD 20854
>
>     301-365-2093
>
>     Summer Address
>
>     189 Beaucaire Ave.
>
>     Camden, ME 04843
>
>     207-763-3261
>
>     Websites
>
>     www.openspaceworld.com <http://%20www.openspaceworld.com>
>
>     www.ho-image.com <http://www.ho-image.com>
>
>     OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
>     archives of OSLIST Go
>     to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org

Untitled Document Regards,
*Tony Budak
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tonybudak>**
<http://tbmw.org/>*
*Time Bank Mahoning Watershed <http://tbmw.org/> *

/mobile:/ 330-716-2722 | /Skype:/ tony.budak1**

*Facebook TBMW
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/TimeBankMahoningValley/>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/TimeBankMW>***

**