[OSList] US Thanksgiving and Global Gatherings

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 26 09:11:46 PST 2015

*"Gratitude is the heart's memory."    *

*French proverb*

*And in this moment, there is so much that we feel grateful for.  Today
many in the US will be gathering with family and friends, opening space in
their lives, being together and enjoying traditional foods.*

*On December 2nd, our **community will be gathering virtually from around
the world for another celebration:  Harrison's birthday and Open Space
Technology now 30 years young. So many beautiful replies and many
anticipatory messages. One can feel the excitement of this pioneering
birthday bash. Who knows how it will turn out? Perhaps a few glitches as
we trail blaze the technology and that will be the fun of it. All we can
say is we feel the energy that will permeate the QiQoChat house next week,
from India to the Ukraine, to Australia, Iceland and perhaps Africa and
tons of places up, down and all around the globe. 26 registered but many
more coming.  Next week or perhaps sooner, we'll send a little cheat sheet
with a few instructions (you don't even need them) suggesting that you
might want to show up a 10-15 minutes early if you plan to join at the
first start time of 9 am Eastern Standard time. Time to settle in like we
do when we go sit in the circle. Don't forget to bring your birthday wishes
(yes we'll have a wall for that) and your stories too - breakout rooms in
the house to share those. It's been such a joy plotting together with Lucas
Cioffi, Michael Herman and Anne Stadler on this. *

*Register here
<http://qiqochat.com/e/EeJjWZxFZloikKIpNZqlEfpjk/grozgHIYBhvQKwdwJKSOZFAJr>!*

*Another great gathering is also being planned at International House in
New York from Friday January 15th to Sunday January 17th hosted by
Harrison and Karen Davis with support from the Open Space Institute US and
the entire team. People from as far away as New Zealand, perhaps Paris and
the UK, Canada and across the US are planning to attend. A timeless theme
"Opening Space for High Performance and the Practice of Peace" , in a
special place for an annual reunion packed with learning and sharing. It
has been going on for about 20 years. Harold Shinsato has made it super
easy for us to register this year and we are so grateful. Hope many more
will decide to join us in New York in January.  Check this link for
details:  *http://osius.org/peace-high-performance-2016 .

Even if you can't attend, come visit us on the OSI US website to read the
invitation. It may inspire what you are doing and inviting in your part of
the world, connecting us in ways that fuel our soul and our collective
work.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator