[OSList] Terrible attack in Paris

Jaime Pedreros Fitzgerald via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 13 18:42:00 PST 2015

Dear colleagues,

My limited English does not allow me to write like I would want. I will
only say that we are living times of terrible intolerance and fanatism. I
felt impacted and defenseless despite the distance from the country I am
living in. The world suffered a dramatic shock in 2001 and on several
occasions after then. The fanatics tend to choose symbolic days (9/11
represents the emergency phone number in several countries and Friday 13 is
associated with a superticiously fatal day, perhaps they knew this.

Please join me with a pray.

Jaime Pedreros F.