[OSList] Grieving Process

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 13 16:59:24 PST 2015

In the solitude of my own home, re-reading Harrison's book, The Power of
Spirit, How Organizations Transform, I struggle to concentrate as my mind
wanders to my colleagues and dear friends in Paris. Another tragedy in a
world where the words Chaos, Order, and Self Organizing Systems seem to be
just that. Words that cannot capture the tears and emotions for our dear
friends wishing them and their families to be safe. All I can offer as part
of this community is our love and presence and yes holding the space in
spirit.
Be well.
Suzanne