[OSList] Portland OS on June 9 would love volunteer

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu May 21 16:19:42 PDT 2015

Dear Susan,

I cant come up myself with a volunteer os assistant in Portland or
thereabouts but I do know three colleagues in Portland who I bet would
know some volunteers in the know, you can find them on the Open Space
Worldmap, here are the links to their info boxes:

http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/businesscard.php?p_id=542&country_name=United%20States%20of%20America&c_id=188

> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/moreinfo/businesscard.php?p_id=930&country_name=United%20States%20of%20America&c_id=188

Just curious what you mean by "a great OS": large number of people? of
great importance? wonderful? a 5 day open space?

Greetings from Berlin
mmp