[OSList] Training materials

Eleder_BuM via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed May 20 23:29:43 PDT 2015

Hi Esther, as father of 4 children (7-11 year old) and Open Space
facilitator, is there anything you would think appropriate for us?

We live in Mundaka (Basque Country), and I think I could afford the
shipping.

I would like to know how much it would do and if I could pay by PayPal.

Thanks so much and best wishes!

Eleder