[OSList] Serious control freak issues ;)

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu May 14 02:21:44 PDT 2015

if they have facilitation experience then they will quite possibly invent
something that works okay.
if not, then perhaps they would appreciate some help?
either way, it should be a good learning experience for them...

do you plan to attend?

best of luck to them!
John

On Thursday, May 14, 2015, Agnieszka Maja W via OSList <
> Dear ones,
> today i got an info that someone in my city is organizing an "open
spaces" event.
> I read a description and it turned out that apart from the (incorrectly)
written name of the method, there's even less in common with the actual
method ...
> I have an impression that someone took part in an open space event,
watched few youtube videos, didn't even read the book and welll....it doing
something. It is seriously getting on my nerves! And there's this crazy
control freaky voice in my head: How is that possible? What should I do???
> And believe me - I am aware that these are my crazy control issues, and
that these things happen and it's natural, and that people do with the
method, what they do and that's it.   But If you could give ma a little
piece of advice what to do with the inevitable , I'lll be extremely
grateful! :)

--

*John Baxter*
*Facilitation, CoCreation, Exploration, Cultivation*

*Thank you to everyone who came, helped or spread the good word about City
Grill!*