[OSList] OST: T for Technology

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed May 6 21:56:45 PDT 2015

Every time a want to take a nep and I have the time to do it I remember
Harrison Owen as if he was giving me the permission...to take this nap and
fell good about it ...because I need this authorisation  from someone that
I respect a lot! Thank you for sharing this Nap philosophy with us!

Dra. Adriana Díaz-Berrio  CRHA
438 338 1654 (Montreal, Canadá)
(52) 442 212 63 92 (Querétaro fijo)
(52) 55 13 28 19 12 (México DF)