[OSList] WOSonOS 2015 in Poland - invitation to (also online) Prep meeting

Olga Kozłowska via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon May 18 14:33:17 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

In September this year we will meet in Kraków, Poland on WOSonOS 2015.
More detailed information about the event can be found here:
www.wosonos.com

We intend for all of us for this, to be a fruitful, meaningful and
important experience. Therefore, let’s meet at the preparatory meeting
on which we would like to raise the question: “What do we need the
WOSonOS for?” and look for the answers together.

We aim also to draw a detailed action plan for the event, divide
tasks, roles and responsibilities.

The preparatory meeting will be held on Wednesday, 27th of May at 17:00.
Place: (most probably) Krakow (detailed information will follow).
Duration: 3 hours.

If you can join us physically, please let us know by replying to this message.

You can also join us on-line from any place on Earth - soon we will
let you know about the details on how to connect.

If you are not able to join in any way, we invite you to reflect and
provide answers to a few questions below:

what is the meaning of  WOSonOS for you and why do you need the event?
who would you like to participate in the year’s event?
how would you like to add to the preparation of the event?
what is most important in WOSonOS for you?
what title could you give to this year WOSonOS event?

You can share your insights on the above topics in any way you wish:
mail, mind map, image, song, movie etc.

We will use visual thinking methods to share the results on the event
fun page on Facebook.

Your involvement is much appreciated.

See you there!   https://www.facebook.com/events/832700873485978/

Best regards