[OSList] best materials to introduce OS to techies in a major hospital system

Susan Partnow via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu May 14 14:08:37 PDT 2015

A group of ~200 are gathering for a "Health care Intelligence Summit"
--focused on integrating and innovating ways to do data reporting and
 analytics...  So a 'geeky' group...  One of the Directors is very excited
- now she needs to enroll her team and get their support... My questions:
 *has anyone done an OS with a similar group - either Healthcare and/or
Data Analytics types - if so, send a brief statement/testimonial to help
build support/reassurance for our leaders
*what is the best way you've found to back up a suggestion of OS with
leaders who are unfamiliar, i.e. a video or white paper or??

Thanks for your suggestions

--
Susan Partnow
Sr. Certified Facilitator, Compassionate Listening

www.susanpartnow.com  Partnow Communications, Organizational Development &
Workshops

www.conversationcafe.org   Co-Founder
www.compassionatelistening.org  Certified Facilitator and Core Council