[OSList] OST: T for Technology

John Baxter via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 5 00:16:40 PDT 2015

Daniel
I must have missed the memo where it was decided that 'Technology' was dumb
: )

I personally use 'social technology', but the language we use to define
objects in the social/cultural/information world is very nebulous... I
guess because our conceptualisation is unclear.

Interesting article

Cheers

*John Baxter*
*Cocreation Consultant & ​Co​Create Adelaide Facilitator*
jsbaxter.com.au <http://www.jsbaxter.com.au/> | CoCreateADL.com
0405 447 829
​ | ​
@jsbaxter_ <http://twitter.com/jsbaxter_>

*Thank you to everyone who came, helped or spread the good word about City
Grill!*
*Summary and links: cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/
<http://cocreateadl.com/localgov/grill-summary/>*

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Daniel Mezick via OSList <