[OSList] 30 Years ... and Counting!

Koos de Heer via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 26 01:32:39 PDT 2015

Thank you Harrison, you continue to amaze and inspire me – and I know many
others with me. Your constant reminders that many of us are still working
too hard make me wonder sometimes. Are you not working too hard reminding us
not to work too hard? After all, our working, whether too hard or not, is
also part of this self organizing system. That is not to say that I don’t
appreciate it – I still need these reminders now and then and I love being
part of your system so I can receive these reminders. I love it this way, it
is just perfect in all its imperfection.

Have fun up there in Maine.

Love and a big hug from across the great pond

Koos