[OSList] Human Connection Starvation

Harrison via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jun 21 14:04:55 PDT 2015

Dan - I think you are working a bit too hard. Truth of the matter is that
folks don't "need" the "right" process, right form, the right whatever. The
already know. It is part of their DNA. Building for 13.7 billion... All they
really need is an invitation to be themselves. After that... they are what
they are. Like everybody else, really needful of serious, meaningful
connections. Not rocket science. But go ahead. Charge your full fee. I
always did. Amazing, but people will actually pay real money to experience
what they already know. Go figure.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org