[OSList] No silence in opening

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jun 15 13:10:43 PDT 2015

Harold: In some groups where I participated, but it was not Open Space it
was a workshop with some ritual  we had a talking stick and also a bowl.
When some one needed silence they took the bowl and the meaning of this is
that they where asking everybody to wait in silence...until they let the
bowl in the middle of the circle again.
I don;t Know if this is appropriated in an OS circle, in any moment. Some
people like and appreciate silence and other people have a very hard time
with it.
When I was teaching at university the feedback of the students was like this
"Teacher I just loved yous dinamics, yous should do more of them!"
In the same group I received another feed back
Teacher I hate the dynamics, why did you do so much of it!"
Thanks for the links that Herman sheared with us!
Adriana

Dra. Adriana Díaz-Berrio  CRHA
438 338 1654 (Montreal, Canadá)
(52) 442 212 63 92 (Querétaro fijo)