[OSList] How big is a circle with 300 people?

Koos de Heer via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jun 8 09:07:21 PDT 2015

Hi Harold,

I always have at least six aisles in my circle. Also in the outer circle, so
people can easily go to the agenda wall and return to their seats afterward.
Every concentric circle breaks six times for two or three places each time
to create the aisles. And there has to be enough space (leg room) between
the rows so that it is easy for people to pass in front of each other and
nobody has to get up when a neighbor wants to go to the center. I make a
drawing for the venue so they know how to set it up. See the attachment for
a recent example. The text is in Dutch, but you will get the idea. Every
square is one meter.

Koos