[OSList] How big is a circle with 300 people?

Harrison via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jun 8 05:16:21 PDT 2015

Good point Koos!  But I think you are forgetting the “secret sauce.”  When I get to the point of inviting everybody to go to the wall and sign up, I say there is one last thing that needs to be done. I ask all those people sitting chairs in front of the wall to pick up their chairs, coffee cups, books, computers, etc and move it all to the center of the circle. Marvelous pandemonium! In no time at all there is oodles of space in front of the wall, and I can sneak out in the chaos with nobody noticing. And you know what I am going to do...

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854