[OSList] 30 year anniversary celebrations

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jun 4 10:42:07 PDT 2015

Dear Harrison,

July 6th will be the day regular Stammtische meet in various cities on
this planet.  In Berlin folks gather at the "Kreuzberger Weltlaterne"
where we have met for more than a decade on the first Monday of every
odd month.
In case you are in the neighborhood, drop by. Folks will arrive around
7pm and the place will stay open as long as we are there. And because it
is a Greek Restaurant, there will definitely be the original drink that
showered OST into this world.
> http://www.kreuzberger-weltlaterne.de/

For an even more global crowd in this 30th year of OST the annual
Worldwide Open Space on Open Space (23 years running) will gather in
Krakow, Poland,  in September, see here
> http://www.wosonos.com/
You might enjoy this opportunity for story telling and celebrating with
the important trimmings.

Hugs from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 404 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org