[OSList] What is Open Space?

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jun 3 10:20:13 PDT 2015

I like this line from that site, michael h, tho it doesn't capture the
details so well.  Edited down to 26 words, as surely 25 is impossible for
the task in English. ; )

Open Space is a simple way to run productive meetings, for 5 to 2000+
people, and a powerful approach to leadership in any kind of organization.

Jeff
 On Jun 3, 2015 9:46 AM, "Michael Herman via OSList" <