[OSList] NOSonOS 2015

Kári Gunnarsson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jun 2 11:48:24 PDT 2015

We can still accept more participants to our Nosonos meeting in Iceland.
Send me a message saying that you are coming and I will give you a space.

Also good news ! ! ! the strike has been called off. I was worried that
there would be a problem, but there is none now as the union leaders are
eating waffles. There has been a labour unrest and the unions have been
talking about going on strike that would disrupt air traffic if a new
contract is not made. The air transit is save, for the unions have signed a
new labour contract and yesterday it was ratified by there leadership to be
ratified by the members. All strike action have been suspended until after
the ratification of these contracts with the union members and it is sure
to pass, or so say my sources (to be on the save side, I did call the union
and they told be that there counting of votes will be completed on the 22nd
of June, Nosonos will be over by that time, so no worries) This news will
not affect our plans for Nosonos 2015. But it could have disrupted all our
plans if no agreement had been made.

see more at:
http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2015/05/29/strike_called_off_waffles_time/

On 28 May 2015 at 16:43, Thomas Herrmann via OSList <

> Great stuuuff – looking forward to seeing you there and experience some of
> Iceland too!
>
> Until soon
>
> Thomas Herrmann in Sweden

Kári Gunnarsson markþjálfi