[OSList] "Building Self-Management Muscles"

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 24 06:31:02 PDT 2015

Hi Christine,

Thank you for the blog post link. I don't have a specific response to your
question at the moment, just a larger concern about the need to put out
positive news about successful participatory management efforts, especially
given the negative press that the initiative at Zappo's has been getting.

 However well-deserved much of the criticism may be, my concern is that a
lot of the mainstream press has been using it as a way of putting down ALL
participatory management, and I don't think that helps the larger effort
that the rest of us are involved in. So especially from that perspective, I
appreciate your sharing the above link...

with all best wishes,

Rosa

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*www.DiaPraxis.com <http://www.DiaPraxis.com>*
Author of *From Conflict to Creative Collaboration*
<http://www.conflict2creativity.com>
*recent Dynamic Facilitation deep dives:*
May 26-28 near* Bonn, Germany <http://tinyurl.com/DFGermany2015>;*  June
12-16 in *Durham, NC
<http://www.solutiongeneratorsnetwork.org/1.0/dynamic-facilitation/>*
<http://www.solutiongeneratorsnetwork.org/1.0/dynamic-facilitation/>

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:22 PM, Christine Whitney Sanchez via OSList <