[OSList] Sharing the complete Proceedings from VOSonOS

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jul 18 08:44:10 PDT 2015

to my wonderful Open Space colleagues,

Last Saturday will be 1 week exactly from the first of 3 closing circles at
VOSonOS.

What Lucas and Michael invited with this first QiqoChat VOSonOS was truly
magnificent. You can read the notes, visit the website, get a feel of what
transpired but as we all know, there are those times when we simply have to
say:  "you just had to be there."
http://notes.qiqochat.com:9001/p/r.390eceaf361a26799bc0ab876f63a7e9

As we were sharing how this 4-day experience had been for each of us, I was
a bit caught off guard as tears started streaming down my face. In that
moment, I felt  so grateful to have been part of this, to have witnessed
reunions between people who had not seen each other since Marysville,
Australia or Montery California. To hear them reminisce knowing and feeling
the sheer joy of their reconnection. Suddenly I felt myself transported to
my first World Open Space on Open Space (2009) in Taiwan with Gail West and
their amazing host team. A young man in his teens at closing circle was
sobbing then also, describing how this experience had been for him (his
first). He did not speak English. He was speaking in Taiwanese. I did not
need to understand his words to know that being there had been life
transforming for him as Open Space has been life transforming for me.

Just as were brought closer to Pluto with New Horizons last week, I know we
too are trailblazing, and on the cusp of something important and wonderful.
Something that complements and amplifies Open Space as we know it. I can
feel it in my bones and in my soul.

Everyday we are reminded that we are part of a bigger world. On this fine
Saturday, perhaps Sunday for you, I leave you with this TedTalk that
somehow captures the magnificence that many of us felt last week.   Thank
you Lucas, thank you Michael and thank you dear friends who were there.

Suzanne

http://www.ted.com/talks/eric_whitacre_a_virtual_choir_2_000_voices_strong#t-835038

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 6:40 PM, Michael Herman via OSList <