[OSList] Fwd: [searchnet] Wilmington, DE congregation needs a Facilitator

Kevin O'Brien via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 17 12:06:33 PDT 2015

Hi Peggy,

Thanks for cross-posting! I lived in Delaware for many years right off of
Foulk Road. I am now based in Philly but still very familiar with that
area. I found Rev. Finch's email on the church website
<http://www.stpaulsumcde.org/>. I just sent him a note.

Kevin

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Peggy Holman via OSList <