[OSList] Great interview with Anne Stadler

Kathleen Osta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jul 13 18:07:22 PDT 2015

This is a gem of an interview. Thank you so much for sharing it, Peggy. I've already forwarded it on to others. A true inspiration.

Kathleen

Kathleen D. Osta
Vital Clarity
828-254-0212 office
828-231-5565 cell
http://www.vitalclarity.com

Register for the Asheville Sept. 21 & 22, 2015
ToP® Facilitation Methods course.