[OSList] Great interview with Anne Stadler

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 10 10:42:33 PDT 2015

Dear Peggy,

As you were posting this, I was listening to the interview and I too  felt
the immediate urge to share it with our Worldwide Open Space community.
The message, spirit and presence of Anne were so poignant -- totally in
sync with our 30th year anniversary of Open Space and the generously hosted
and very conversation rich VOSonOS that's been happening these past four
days.

The title of the program is so fitting and Anne's quote below also :

Seattle Voices

Remarkable people, inspiring conversations
<http://www.seattlechannel.org/SeattleVoices?videoid=x56167>

"Honoring Beloved Community

I feel I am in a relationship with the beloved community, the community
that cares about me and that I care about. That’s the tissue of our
civilization I think." Anne Stadler

We love you Anne and thank you for inspiring us as you do!

Being myself and not always trying to be nice is a lesson I still struggle
with. :-)

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Peggy Holman via OSList <