[OSList] Reflections on VOSonOS Day 3

Skye Hirst via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 10 08:24:01 PDT 2015

Sooo great  wishing all well in the concluding days.  I'm off for the
weekend.  Congrats all for making this happen.  Eager to continue one on
one and OShotline whenever possible.  A great big hug to Lucas and
Michael.  Skye

On Friday, July 10, 2015, Lucas Cioffi via OSList <

*Skye Hirst, PhD*
President - The Autognomics Institute
*Conversations in Radical Self-Knowing*
www.autognomics.org