[OSList] Four-Day Virtual OSonOS in July

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jul 7 15:33:12 PDT 2015

Hello out there to everyone in the Open Space World,

Tomorrow is the big day. I am travelling and will miss the opening on my
Time Zone but I will stay up late somehow to connect in another time zone.
Today I meandered on the site and it felt so welcoming, exciting,
informative, invitational and more. The quality of the technology that
Lucas created, even though I haven't experienced it yet, seems so
promising. I look forward to connecting with familiar faces and meeting new
people. Thank you Michael again and Lucas.  I simply can't believe all that
you've done...for us...for Open Space Technology.

Soon the virtual adventure begins!  Hoping many decide to stop in!

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Michael Herman via OSList <