[OSList] Trainings and workshops on and about Open Space

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jul 20 17:34:24 PDT 2015

Dear Open Space List,

The Open Space Institute has a need to share resources, trainings, and
workshops in our efforts to hold space for open space.

We'll definitely be sharing the upcoming trainings Lisa Heft will be
offering - including the one before the World Open Space on Open Space.
I found a few others in the OSList, and on the Facebook group.

http://2bwow.org.uk/thurs-20-fri-21-august-15-deep-shift-and-radical-innovation-with-open-space/
http://nowwesee.de/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/OS-Learning-Workshop-2015-Poland-flyer.pdf
http://www.contorno-consulting.com/2015-ost-workshop
http://agileambulance.com/osworkshop/

We have limited time to track these down - and eventually we'll try to
provide an easier way to register these to make them easily available
via the Open Space Institute website and/or openspaceworld.org. But so
we have time to share these at the Agile Coach Camp July 31 through
August 2 - if there are workshop flyers or other things we can add to a
resource list besides what I list below - please reply to the list, or
at least me if you prefer (harold at shinsato.com).

PLEASE - only send me workshops that are primarily about Open Space. If
Open Space isn't at least in the title or subtitle of the
workshop/training - it won't be included.
<http://www.contorno-consulting.com/2015-ost-workshop>
     Thanks!
     Harold
<http://agileambulance.com/osworkshop/>