[OSList] OST training in Amsterdam Sept 14-16

Thomas Herrmann via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jul 6 11:53:48 PDT 2015

Dear friends in Open Space

I invite you to help me spread the word. Do you know anyone who might be
interested to learn to use Open Space Technology?  This three day training
will be something special as it will bring people from different countries
together (I’ve trained hundreds of people in Scandinavia before) and also
that it is facilitated by an international dream team :). I am happy to join
my dear and highly respected collegues Doris Gottlieb who lives in Amsterdam
and Anna Caroline Türk from Berlin. We are all trainers of The Genuine
Contact™ Program.

Knowing English makes it easy to understand but we are eager to also find
ways to invite more languages to as much as possible of the days.

More information can be found here:
http://www.contorno-consulting.com/new-events/  There is a 10% discount for
registrations before July 15th.

So be prepared to be surprised, you might even show up in Amsterdam :)

Enjoy whatever season you are in down under or up over. September in
Amsterdam is magic!

Regards

Thomas Herrmann

Open Space Consulting AB

www.openspaceconsulting.com <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/>

Ni når oss per telefon: +46 (0)709 98 97 81 eller Epost:
thomas at openspaceconsulting.com <mailto:thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>

Open Space Consulting AB är ett företag med STORA ambitioner att guida
ledare, organisationer men även lokalsamhällen att nå sin fulla kraft för
att infria sina drömmar. Vi bidrar med kunskaper och praktiska verktyg för
att stödja er att finna er bästa väg.

Mer information

LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult