[OSList] Four-Day Virtual OSonOS in July

Christy Lee-Engel via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jul 4 14:35:25 PDT 2015

Hello OS-niks,

I watched Lucas' 4-min QiqoChat video walk-through
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsp5kz6QcTo> just now and it's pretty
great!
>From that overview I can already see that it's a platform that does
everything I would ask it to, short of actually transporting us into a room
together: audio, video, collaborative note-taking color-coded for each
contributor, screen-sharing, live-chat across the whole VOSonOS - that is,
between / across all the break-outs and butterflies, possibility to share
links and other resources in real-time.
And it's all on one screen.
Plus looks like it's very easy to buzz between the break-out sessions, with
just a click.

I am excited to play with it, with you, and learn a lot together at this
VOSonOS next week.
( VOSonOS webpage and registration here <http://vosonos.qiqochat.com/> )

love and cheers from an excessively hot Seattle,
Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, EAMP

 <https://www.facebook.com/BastyrUniversityMIndBodySpiritNature?ref=hl>Director,
Center for Mind, Body, Spirit and Nature
<https://www.facebook.com/BastyrUniversityMIndBodySpiritNature>
*Bastyr* *University*

*It is an illusion that we won’t be connected when this form ends - we are
always connected, beyond form ~ *Angeles Arrien

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Lucas Cioffi via OSList <