[OSList] Open Space Bars - and a happy open new year

doug via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 25 08:22:35 PST 2015

Chris and Barry and Thomas and all--

Greetings of the day and year!

Seems to me every moment is open space and that Chris you are opening
space all the time, such as by asking such questions.

Would folks share (in this thread or otherwise) what they do to open
space in their daily lives? From those examples we can all be better
space openers.

One example I remember from this list: Michael H. told the story of how
he used sticky notes on a wall as his private marketplace. Then he would
call someone and engage them in a conversation about one or more of his
"topics." Clandestine opening of space!

:- Doug. Germann