[OSList] Dec 21: How to Hold Space for Open Space? - Online OSonOS

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 21 02:29:08 PST 2015

In the spirit of invitation, how wonderful it would be if you had a bit of
time to join us.
Adding my voice to Harold's and others on OSI US to say it would be lovely
to see you there in 12 hours from now to share and peer what's on the
horizon.
Suzanne
On Dec 21, 2015 1:31 AM, "Harold Shinsato via OSList" <