[OSList] Skye Solstice Sparks

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 21 02:25:02 PST 2015

Dear Skye, like a shining star, your poetry twinkles in the night.
Wishing it will continue to brighten our days and open recesses in our
heart by appearing here more often in 2016!
Suzanne
On this darkest day of Solstice as we turn  back to the light in this
hemisphere, this poem popped out.  It speaks in some way to how I
experience OST and the ever opening s(S)elf-knowing process it offers.
Thank you one and all for contributions/participations by those visible and
invisible from far and wide in this grand open spacing process, of  being
and becoming...

Dark, a spark

In the dark

Light knowing dark