[OSList] not quite open space

Thomas Herrmann via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Dec 13 16:18:37 PST 2015

What comes to me: Having as equal access to the space as possible. Or at least muuch beyond a 'normal' meeting.
By the way. FOR HOW LONG IS A NORMAL MEETING GOING TO CONTINUE TO BE IMPRODICTIVE AND BORING??
Sorry I got upset :)
I am lucky to never attend 'normal meetings'
Gnight
Thomas

Skickat från min iPhone