[OSList] Open Space funeral (Greg Rivera, in memoriam)

Kári Gunnarsson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 11 21:03:01 PST 2015

Dear oslist

One of my dear friends has a disease and is preparing for the long journey
of the funeral
She is familiar with open space and has asked me to facilitate an opens
pace for her funeral

I wounder how I should approach this and if this is perhaps a wonderful
thing that I could offer as a part of the general funeral services.

with love
Kári

On 9 December 2015 at 14:50, Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList <

Kári Gunnarsson markþjálfi
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
https://www.facebook.com/heimsmynd
(+354) 864 5189