[OSList] What's Open Space got to do with Group Relations?

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 11 09:40:05 PST 2015

When I google Tigger - Google shows the Tigger picture and this to the
right of the search results:

     Exuberant, Friendly, Innocently egotistical, Energetic,More
<https://www.google.com/search?q=tigger+character+personality&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LQz9U3yEguL9ZSzU620s8uiM8p1y_PzMvLTI0vyUiNL8jPz7AqSC0qzs9LzMksqQQAKofizTMAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS4YKEptTJAhVJ_mMKHZgSAkEQ44YBCKYBKAEwHA>

Not my words :-)

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>