[OSList] Open Space wherever, however, whenever, with whomever as often as you can

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 9 11:27:53 PST 2015

Hey Daniel, I don't think Mr. Trump has any problem finding his breakout in
the open space of the contemporary world. I find the issue exactly to be
that he wishes to close off the space to others.

He's being a space invader. How do you handle a space invader? Maybe if we
both gave him a big hug.

Jeff
On Dec 9, 2015 11:10 AM, "Daniel Mezick via OSList" <