[OSList] I'm looking for a collegue from Alabama-USA, for intervention in an organization

Rotem Ofer via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 7 11:23:24 PST 2015

Thank you so much Christine, for your warm words.

I'm always here- enjoying the richness and generosity of this list.

I wish you could help me with this challenge in Alabama.

Thank you Julie for your comment, are you located within a driving distance
from Auburn ? If So, maybe you can help.

let's take it on private conversation from here.

All the best for you

Rotem

*Rotem Ofer
>           רתם עפר *
>
> *Organizational Development Consultant                            פיתוח
> ארגוני ואימון תעסוקתי *
> *Maayan - Dialogic Leadership In organizations
>   - מעיין *
> *Israel*
> *www.maayan-od.co.il <http://www.maayan-od.co.il/>
>                        **מנהיגות דיאלוגית בארגונים*
> *rotem.od at gmail.com, +972-54-4612617*

בתאריך 7 בדצמ׳ 2015 15:38,‏ "Christine Whitney Sanchez" <
christine at innovationpartners.com> כתב: