[OSList] report from round one of the birthday party this morning

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Dec 3 20:05:42 PST 2015

Hello dear Harisson:
 I am so happy and honored "to know you in person" as I told you the first
time I met you, in New York, you replayed to me:" I am also very happy to
know you in person" I told you it is different because I red  several books
you wrote before meeting you and then we both laughed.
For me it is really important to have had this chance to know you and to be
exposed to your contributions, it has changed many things for me in many
ways!.
Happy birthday! And I hope I will see you soon in an other Open Space event!
Adriana

Dra. Adriana Díaz-Berrio
(52) 044 442 1469511 (Cel.)
(52) 442 212 63 92 (Querétaro fijo)