[OSList] report from round one of the birthday party this morning

Andrew Rixon via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 2 15:01:51 PST 2015

Ditto the happy birthday from Melbourne! ;-)

And great to see folks on Zoom this morning.

Warm regards,
Andrew

PS: Interested in connecting with other local Open Space Practitioners in
Melbourne or Australia? Come join our OSonOSinOZ 2015 -- Thursday 10th
December -- Check out:  http://osonosinoz2015.eventbrite.com.au

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 7:56 AM, via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
wrote:

> Yes, Happy Birthday Harrison from Melbourne Australia.
>
> David
>

> David Smith
>
> imaginACTION films

Andrew Rixon PhD