[OSList] Dec 21: How to Hold Space for Open Space? - Online OSonOS

Open Space Institute U.S. via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 11 08:11:28 PST 2015

The Open Space Institute - U.S. invites all members of the Institute,
and all those in the Open Space community - to inquire together about
how to hold space for open space - globally, and not just in the United
States.

December 21, 2015
5:30 - 7pm Eastern Standard Time

We will convene using the Qiqochat platform that has been successful at
holding space online. We'll have an abbreviated Open Space using the '1
minute' style opening (Thank you Paul Levy!)

The link below will give access to the meeting. You will need to install
Zoom.us if you want to share video and free internet audio. A U.S. based
telephone number is also available if you register below.

https://qiqochat.com/e/hTRmKNHeLWvdhZXXpZmgfgDtF/vJMvgxLQBORqToXLCCGmGvQbc

Hope to see you there!

The Open Space Institute U.S. Board
Tricia Chirumbole, Suzanne Daigle, Karen Davis, Daniel Mezick, Kevin
O'Brien, Harold Shinsato, Linda Stevenson