[OSList] Books!

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Aug 26 07:55:12 PDT 2015

Amanda: Thank you for sharing your list I like it and I am happy to see
there Larry Dressler's book I like that book a lot .I would ad Theory U  by
Otto Scharmer and Le groupe de codéveloppement by Adrien Payette and Claude
Champagne
Adriana

Dra. Adriana Díaz-Berrio  CRHA
438 338 1654 (Montreal, Canadá)