[OSList] need a different video for presentation of OST in India

Gail West via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Aug 3 22:08:15 PDT 2015

>From Sharon Joy Chao in the Philippines:

"I'm reminded of a Youtube clip shared by Harrison when he was in Manila,
its a video clip of the 4 OST principles grounded on some Hindu/Buddhist
philosophy...sorry I can't recall that clip/link. You might have seen this

Have a safe week ahead... there's another super typhoon in the offing.

Metta,   Sharon"

--
*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com